10 October 2009


My friends,

As you probably know, LAST MILE OPERATIONS responded to the earthquake disaster that leveled Padang, West Sumatra.

I have currently set up small street Medical clinics staffed by myself and Medical students whom I found at the local University.

The injured are still coming in and medicine and funds are in very short supply.
This is a humble request for any and all to please contribute what they can, however small, by visiting our website
I need more medicine...We need money.

We may have a boat ops underway. The Germans might give us a few bucks. About 5000 euros. Small op, but effective.

Everything else is all gummed up and moving slowly. I think told you I might be going in by sea, working with my friends at the local off-road racing organization to tear ass up into the hills in super jeeps and motocross bikes to reach the impossible.

This suggestion was met with astonishment at the UN center here. They have already tried to stop me.

"Can we do that?" They said.

My answer: "Watch me"

No comments:

Post a Comment